Since February Google was looking at rolling out refurbished Android settings for notifications. The time has come to present them. A list of alerts that the Assistant will be sending to the device is divided into seven categories.
How to Access?
Open the Google App and move to the tab Assistant. The new menu replaces the previous Email Updates. It is located at the bottom and called Notifications.
You will find 7 types of alerts. They are arranged according to the time when the last notification was sent from a corresponding alert.
- Reminders stand for the list of things that the Assistant was supposed to prompt.
- Tips & Tricks represent the section that tells you more about the functions and capabilities of Assistant.
- Feedback serves to collect the remarks from users for future improvements.
- Help with tasks option collects the data from the Google and Gmail you are using, like a travel itinerary.
- Extended Responses remind about the tasks requested from other devices.
- Subscriptions are sent according to the sources you follow.
- Partner Services are the notifications that services linked to the Assistant send.
Every option opens to a set of more settings. The updates have been rolled out to a couple of devices so far. They seem to require Version 11.2.